This week my Tuesday’s temptations have been chosen from & Other Stories, as I look towards the summer holidays and try to plan some outfits. I love block primary colours and mixing them all up.
This outfit takes you from pool to evening just by adding other accessories.
A perfect dress to wear to the beach and then out for the evening if necessary.
I am very late to the party with the raffia bags, but I really like this one with the leather strap detail. The size is perfect to hold your beach towel, suncream and whatever else you want to put in there.
I love a comfy but pretty sandal and these do just the job.
This style of bikini is perfect to give shape to a boyish figure but also to enhance those with curves.
Everyone needs a big hat, no more said.
Just because it’s red and pretty.
Now all we need to do is go on holiday!
From Monday the 16th July 2018, I will be launching the hashtag #mwahtomonday, where I am hoping that all you lovely content creators will take part in sharing your Mwah’s to Monday, every Monday. This can be in any digital form you like
To get the ball rolling I have teamed up with Gina Potter (@ginaGpotter on instagram) to give away one fantastic hand printed lip t-shirt.
All you have to do is follow me (@growingoldgreyfully) and Gina (@ginaGpotter) then share your #mwahtomonday. By 8pm Monday 16th July and we (when I say we, I mean Gina) will choose the best photo, video or story.
The winner can let us know their size and will be sent the above t-shirt.
I will post all entries on the blog, insta and other social media networks and tag you in.
Come on, join in Mwah to Monday. #mwahtomonday.
I haven’t posted for a while so wanted to get my butt into gear so today’s the day. Whilst out at the weekend I popped into Oliver Bonas for some birthday pressie inspiration only to realise they have some lovely clothes (especially dresses) in stock at the moment. So they have inspired me to start Tuesday’s Temptations.
- First up is this beautiful leaf print dress, that is bang on trend – £75.00
2. I love an animal print whether leopard, cow or dalmatian. The great thing about a classic shirt dress is you can use a belt or put it over jeans or leggings and it will still look fab – £69.50
3. This block dress is my favorite, you could wear with different colour shoes to really make a statement. – £69.50
4. This dress is also bang on trend, lots of white dresses happening all over the place this season. The pattern on this one is lovely and made with quality. – £85.00
5. It’s not a dress you are right, but it is a gorgeous bright orange skirt. The material is so touchy feely, I had to buy it. The fit and belt are just perfect for a bit of a mum tum and true to size. Not too short either. – £49.50
This is not an Ad for Oliver Bonas just lovely items of clothing I would buy myself.
It is mental health awareness this week and it is so good to see lots of the lovely women (and Men!) supporting this.
I wanted to share a picture of my bestie, whom is a lovely lady that has supported me, without her my mental health wouldn’t be what it is today. Since aged 11 she has been my go to.
She has seen me through many an up and a down, she would stay with me when I wouldn’t leave the house, she picked me up when I fell down (literally). When my asthma was bad she would check I was breathing in my sleep. When I had to visit a psychiatrist, she walked me there and waited for me to come out. She listens to my troubles even though she has some of own. When I made bad choices in life, with hair, clothes, men, films she still stood next to me as my friend.
She still makes me laugh till it hurts and hopefully I will be able to be as good a friend to her as she has been to me.
Be like Sam, have a friend like Claire xx
Photo: This was taken at Newmarket Races a few years ago, Claire and I were making our hair bigger so it looked like a picture from the 80’s.