So on January 1st 2018 Netflix launched all 10 Seasons of Friends so you can watch every single episode back to back, so obviously some of the famous quotes will be making a come back and still doing the rounds.
I noticed in Paperchase a valentines card with “You’re my lobster” on it, and reminded me of Pheobe’s famous quote when Ross and Rachel finally got together – “He’s her lobster”. This got me thinking about Lobsters and the trend that started last year although didn’t do aswell as pineapples, unicorns, flamingos and donuts.
It appears that this trend has continued over to 2018 along with the Cactus, Birds of paradise and Tropical prints. I went on the hunt for Lobster merch and found all sorts of lovely products.
Here are my favourite lobster items for you to share with your loved ones this February 14th.
- This Lobster Valentine Bottle Opener makes a great addition to your Kistch bar area – from Paperchase £18.00
2. This gorgeous Lobster necklace by Tatty Devine – Lobster Giant Necklace £165.00
3. Perfect lobster purse from Skinny Dip – £20.00
4. I want this for my kitchen, Lobster artwork by Monicas Print Medley on Esty – £7.67
5. The card that started this blog post – Paperchase £6.00
6. Although best for use in Summer I couldn’t resist this lobster lilo which is fantastic. Perfect for your summer insta shots. You can buy direct for Sunny Life but have also seen it on John Lewis – £46.50 to £50.00
7. You’re my Lobster mug in the style of Friends logo from Muggy Bug on Etsy £7.95
8. Lobster clutch bag by Kurt Geiger – from Selfridges £90.00
9. Very cool lobster earrings by Luxulite on Esty – £10.00
I am not affiliated with any of these companies I just post abouy products I like and would buy myself.